ANNOUNCE: BLAM! .... 0.999

Yodler everyone!

So, after only one week of part time hacking BLAM! is ready for a
release. BLAM! is one of those WTFAYMTAAAT [1] RSS Aggregators around.

So what's cool about BLAM! except for it's name?

Thinking hard here, give me a break!

Hmm .. what could really be cool about an RSS aggregator?

OK, it simply rocks, try it out for yourself if you don't believe me!

Screenshot: http://micke.hallendal.net/archives/blam-0.1-1.png
Download:   ftp://ftp.imendio.com/pub/imendio/blam/blam-0.999.tar.gz

You'll need:

Gtk+ >= 2.3 (yes, this is for the spinner, the most important part!)
Gtk-sharp >= 0.15
Mono >= 0.29
Sqlite (some number, I don't really know).

If you want smoking hot source from CVS, it's the module 'blam' in Gnome
CVS.

So, toodelodi,
  Micke

[1] What The Fuck, Are You Mental, There Already Are A Thousands

--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com