Revelation 0.1.0 released

Revelation 0.1.0 "I didn't know that horse was a diabetic!"

Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop. It organizes
accounts in a tree-structure, and stores them as AES-encrypted XML. This
is the first release, with most basic functionality in place.

Project home page:
http://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/

Download:
http://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/download/

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg wired-networks net>
http://erikg.wired-networks.net/

enthusiastic about."
                                                      -- Albert Einstein