Revelation 0.1.1 "Master of the custodial arts" released

Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop. It organizes
accounts in a tree structure, and stores them as AES-encrypted XML
files.

This version adds support for copy/cut/paste and unlimited undo/redo,
fixes a couple of critical bugs related to data file handling, and has
many HIG and usability improvements.

Project website:
http://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/

Download:
ftp://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/revelation-0.1.1.tar.bz2

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg wired-networks net>
http://erikg.wired-networks.net/

enthusiastic about."
                                                      -- Albert Einstein