gnome-panel 2.10.1 ("Mais où est le planning ?")

GNOME panel is, well, the panel in GNOME. You know, the bar you see
at the top and at the bottom of your desktop, with menus and lots
of applets on it. That's it. That's the panel.

This is the "Mais o� le planning ?" release: we don't know the
official schedule for 2.10.1, but S�stien promised me he'll offer me
some orange juice at GUADEC if I'm nice. So I'm trying to be nice :-)

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

This release is available at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-panel/2.10/gnome-panel-2.10.1.tar.bz2

If you want to contribute to gnome-panel, walk, no, run to
http://live.gnome.org/GnomePanel

Changes in gnome-panel 2.10.1
=============================

Panel
  * Fix crash in the properties dialog when debugging is disabled in
    GTK+ (Vincent)
  * Fix applet appearing twice when added once and the crash happening
    when removing them (Vincent)
  * Fix launchers not appearing in drawers (Vincent)
  * Load the correct icon for menu buttons (Vincent)
  * Only accept numeric values for the panel size (Pradeep MN)
  * Fix tooltip of launcher not appearing when it contains a % (Vincent)
  * Don't escape the name and the comments in launchers created by an
    URI drop (Vincent)
  * Fix broken label in the Places menu for GTK+ bookmarks when
    filenames are not in UTF-8 (Vincent)
  * Fix for running applications/open documents with filenames not in
    UTF-8 in the run dialog (Takao Fujiwara, Vincent)

Misc
  * Fix compilation on Solaris and some other platforms (Vincent)

Translators
  * Jordi Mallach (ca)
  * Telsa Gwynne (cy)
  * Martin Willemoes Hansen (da)