GOK 1.0.0 is here!

After 3 years of GNOME cvs commits, we are pleased to announce version 1.0.0 of GOK, the GNOME Onscreen Keyboard suite! We judge GOK to be robust, reliable, and ready. This announcement is going to be a little longer than usual, as we attempt to give proper credit for all who have helped GOK reach 1.0. Release Team and developers: This version is almost identical to gok version 0.12.4, and is intended for the GNOME 2.10 release series. We dedicate this release to the memory of Jon Kameoka who we miss very much. (http://www.utoronto.ca/atrc/reference/memorial/)

go gok!

regards,

David, Bill, and the rest of the GOK team

What is it ?
=================

GOK is designed to allow access to the GNOME desktop and other X applications by people who cannot use a physical keyboard (or mouse), or in situations where a physical keyboard is not present or undesireable.

Where can I get it ?
========================
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gok/1.0/

THANK YOU:

Translations:
==================
Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj (ar)
Abel Cheung (zh_TW)
Adam Weinberger (en_CA)
ahmad riza h nst (id)
Alastair McKinstry (ga)
Ales Nyakhaychyk (be)
Amanpreet Singh Alam (pa)
Ankit Patel (gu)
Benoît Dejean (fr)
Burçin Dönmez (tr)
Changwoo Ryu (ko)
Christian Rose (sv)
Dafydd Harries (cy)
David Lodge (en_GB)
Duarte Loreto (pt)
Francesco Marletta (it)
Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
Frank Arnold (de)
FSF-India (ml)
Funda Wang (zh_CN)
Ge'ez Frontier Foundation (am)
GNOME PL Team (pl)
Goedson Teixeira Paixao (pt_BR)
Hasbullah Bin Pit (ms)
Indranil Das Gupta (bn)
James Johnson (ang)
Jayaradha N (ta)
Jordi Mallach (ca)
Robert Sedak (hr)
Laszlo Dvornik (hu)
Laurent Dhima (sq)
Marcel Telka (sk)
Martin Willemoes Hansen (da)
Maxim Dziumanenko (uk)
Miloslav Trmac (cs)
Mətin �mirov (az)
pclouds (vi)
Ravishankar Shrivastava (hi)
Sami Pesonen (fi)
Sanlig Badral (mn)
Sigurd Gartmann (nb)
Sigurd Gartmann (no)
Simos Xenitellis (el)
Takeshi AIHANA (ja)
Tino Meinen (nl)
Vladimir Petkov (bg)
Žygimantas Beru�ka (lt)
Данило Шеган (sr)

CVS Contributions
==============
Maintainers:
David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>

Major:
Chris Ridpath <chris ridpath utoronto ca>
Simon Bates <simon bates utoronto ca>

Also:
Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
Damien Carbery <damien carbery sun com>
Erwann Chenede - <erwann chenede sun com>
Abel Cheung <maddog linux org hk>
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Bruce Etheridge <bruce etheridge utoronto ca>
Dafydd Harries
James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>
Ben Konrath <ben bagu org>
Tomasz KÅ‚oczko <kloczek pld org pl>
Marcus G. Kuhn
Harry Lu <harry lu sun com>
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>
Marc Mulcahy <marc mulcahy sun com>
Muktha <muktha narayan wipro com>
Padraig O'Briain <padraig obriain sun com>
Laszlo Peter <laca sun com>
Jan Arne Petersen <jpetersen uni-bonn de>
Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
Irene Ryan <irene ryan sun com>
Danilo Ã… egan <dsegan gmx net>
Heikki Tauriainen <heikki tauriainen hut fi>
Balamurali Viswanathan <balamurali viswanathan wipro com>
Colin Walters <walters redhat com>
Laurel Williams <laurel williams utoronto ca>
Cynick Young <cynick young utoronto ca>

ADDITIONAL HELP
Sun Microsystems
University of Toronto