ANNOUNCE: Gazpacho 0.5.2

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce the 0.5.2 version of Gazpacho. This may be not a
very exciting version because not many new features are present. In the
other hand we are fixing a lot of bugs so you may find it more stable.

We also have a new website: http://gazpacho.sicem.biz . The idea is to
put all the resources associated with Gazpacho in one single place so
information is easier to get.

Description
===========
Gazpacho is a pygtk application that let you design the Graphical User
Interface of your GTK+ programms. It's goal is to be 100% libglade
compatible.

Enhancements and fixes
======================
- Minor UI bug fixes (Lorenzo, Johan)

- Speed optimizations (Lorenzo)

- Loader refactoring to allow custom widget and properties loaders
  (Lorenzo)

- Big Widget refactoring to make a much saner class (Lorenzo)

- Better serialization for Flag/Enum properties (Lorenzo)

- One more test (Rafael)

- Fixed bugs about selecting widgets inside a Notebook (Lorenzo)

- Improved widgets support (Lorenzo)

Links
=====

home   http://gazpacho.sicem.biz