Gnome System Tools 1.3.0 "should release more often" is out!

GNOME System Tools Version 1.3.0, 2005-07-05

The GNOME System Tools version 1.3.0 "Should release more often" have
been released.

The GNOME System Tools are a set of cross-platform configuration
utilities for Linux and other Unix systems. The frontends knows nothing
about the underlying system and provide the same user interface across
the different types of systems. Internally they use the
system-tools-backends package.

Changes since last release
==========================

  General
  =======
  - Fixed some typos (me, Kjartan Maraas)
  - Center password dialog on main dialog (me)

  Services
  ========
  - Brand new UI, with lots of goodies (me)

  Network
  =======
  - Fix behavior of ESC key in combination of cellrenderer editing +
dialog cancelling (me)
  - Improved IP filtering (me)
  - Added option for using the peer DNS in dialup connection (Michael
Vogt)
  - Removed duplicated accelerators (me)
  - Added option for WEP key type (me)
  - Allow IPv6 DNS (me)
  - Compile fixes (Stanislav Brabec, Jens Granseuer)
  - Improved some strings (me, Kjartan Maraas)

  Time
  ====
  - Improved focus chain (me)
  - Improved some strings and typos (me, Kjartan Maraas)

  Boot
  ====
  - Improved some strings and typos (me, Kjartan Maraas)
  - Compile fixes (Stanislav Brabec)

  Disks
  =====
  - Improved some strings (me)

  Shares
  ======
  - Improved some strings (me)
  - Really check that all necessary fields are filled before adding a
share (me)

  Users
  =====
  - Plugged some leaks (Jaap A. Haitsma)
  - Remove unnecessary commas when showing users' data (Jaap A. Haitsma)
  - Improved some strings and typos (me, Kjartan Maraas)

  Translations
  ============
  - bg (Vladimir Petkov)
  - cs (Miloslav Trmac)
  - da (Martin Willemoes Hansen)
  - de (Hendrik Brandt)
  - el (Nikos Charonitakis, Kostas Papadimas)
  - en_CA (Adam Weinberger)
  - en_GB (Gareth Owen)
  - es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
  - et (Ivar Smolin)
  - fi (Ilkka Tuohela)
  - nb (Terance Sola, Kjartan Maraas)
  - ne (Pawan Chitrakar)
  - no (Terance Sola, Kjartan Maraas)
  - rw (Steve Murphy)
  - sk (Ivan Noris)
  - sq (Laurent Dhima)
  - th (Theppitak Karoonboonyanan)
  - tr (Deniz Kocak)
  - zh_CN (Funda Wang)
  - zh_TW (Abel Cheung)
  - xh (Adi Attar)

Downloading
You can get it from :
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-system-tools/1.3/