[ANNOUNCE] Scw 0.2.0 - the chat-oriented widget set

I'm happy to announce a new release of Scw, the chat-oriented widget set!

What's new?
=========

The release 0.2.0 includes the following changes:

 * Build fixes (remove profiling from build options, add missing
example files to python release)
 * Added scw_view_set_column_visible() for controlling visibility per
model column.

What is it?
=======

Scw is a library that includes widgets designed for chat programs.

Currently this means (but will be extended with time):

  * ScwView, a view that has:
     - Activatable text (urls, user names, etc)
     - Pango markup
     - Wrapping
     - GtkTreeModel implementations as data storage

  * ScwEntry, an derivate of GtkEntry which adds:
     - Simple input history

Python and Ruby bindings are available, Java-Gtk bindings are planned.

As a bonus feature, the widgets are guaranteed to compile and work on
the Maemo[1] platform (used in the Nokia 770[2] that everybody is so
exited about).

More detailed description is found on the home page of Scw.

Applications that use Scw
==================

  * Rirc (an irssi2 client, has been discontinued for the time being)
  * Silky (is being ported to it, http://silky.sourceforge.net/
  * Telepathy people are doing a proto client using Scw
     (http://telepathy.freedesktop.org)
  * Your app here possibly? Let me know!

Where to get it?
============

Homepage:
 http://iki.fi/zuh/scw/

Version 0.2.0:
 http://iki.fi/zuh/scw/scw-0.2.0.tar.gz

Python bindings
 http://iki.fi/zuh/scw/python-scw-0.2.0.tar.gz

Ruby bindings
 http://iki.fi/zuh/scw/ruby-scw-0.1.0.tar.gz
 (I'll upgrade them to 0.2.0 a little later, but they should be compatible)

Communication options