A little website help?

Hi,

I've been working extremely hard on my friend's website dinecity.com and if you like what we've done, a link from http://mail.gnome.org/archives/metacity-devel-list/2006-July/msg00020.html would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested in a link exchange please send us the URL of where our link is on your site.

Here's the HTML code for the link:

Learn the ins and outs of <a href="">Dining</a> on the town with dinecity.com

Thank you we greatly appreciate the help! If you have any questions please let me know!

Respectfully,

Tim Anderson

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list click here