Dasher 4.1.7 released

Not content with one release per hour, I thought I'd go for another,
so Dasher 4.1.7 is now available for download from:

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/dasher/4.1/

Binaries for Debian and Windows will also be available soon at:

  http://www.dasher.org.uk/Download.html

This is the next installment in the development series leading to
4.2.0. Dasher is an assistive predictive input method for the GNOME
Desktop. Version 4.1.7 fixes a small, but important, bug in 4.1.6
which prevented Dasher from building without the GNOME a11y framework.

Yours,

Phil Cowans and the Dasher team