ANNOUNCE: gnome-blog 0.9.1 released

gnome-blog 0.9.1
================

Been a long time since the last version was released. With the approval
of Seth Nickell, I am releasing a newer version.

homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~seth/gnome-blog/ (I will probably soon
move this to http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-blog/)

download: http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-blog/0.9/

Features
========

    * Clean interface doesn't get in the way of what you're writing
    * WYSIWYG styled text support
    * Entries can be written gradually over the course of a day, popping
      gnome blog open and closed as you have thoughts to jot down and
      then posting at the end of the day
    * Operates as a panel object/applet or a standalone application
    * Supports many different kinds of blogs
    * Spell checking
    * Drag and drop images into your blog entry (if your blog supports
      it)

Supported Blogs
===============

    * Blogger.com / Blogspot.com
    * Advogato.org
    * Movable Type
    * WordPress
    * LiveJournal.com
    * Pyblosxom
    * Any other blog using bloggerAPI or MetaWeblog

Fixes
=====
    * Make add link dialog stay near and above the blog window
      (Tommi Komulainen)
    * Do not crash when gtkspell is installed but lack a dictionary
      (Jan Alonzo)
    * Ensure window looks sane when resized (Olav Vitters)
    * Ensure blog applet window receives focus with newer metacity
      versions and make it stay on top (Olav Vitters)
    * Correctly position blog window beside the applet when using a
      vertical panel (Olav Vitters)
    * Make sure CTRL-B (bold), CTRL-I (italic) work when using the
      applet
      (Olav Vitters)
    * Fix blogs.gnome.org XML-RPC URL (Olav Vitters)

Translations
============

    * Mətin Əmirov (az)
    * Vladimir Petkov (bg)