Accessibility Test Suite

Lately, I've been working on some tools to help us improve the level of
accessibility support in our desktop. In doing so, I ended up creating a
python module to minimize the code duplication between scripts, as each
application being tested, needs its own script. The module itself does a
little initialization and shutdown stuff, and writes out an HTML file to
present a nice tabular report of missing Name and Description
identifiers on accessible widgets, using LDTP. It also does all the
scanning work via two fairly simple public methods, a11y_scan_window and
a11y_scan_dialog. The latter of which, takes an additional argument as a
button to click to close the dialog, typically 'btnCancel' or 'btnClose'
in GNOME apps. The scripts are hardly complete though, and we need to
get a lot more written to fill out the need for testing all of the
applications in the desktop. I've made a couple releases and put them up
on http://download.freedesktop.org/ldtp/a11y-test-suite/ for download.

Please help us complete the scripts and get every dialog and window in
the desktop scanned for accessibility support. The scripts are also
great for building more extensive tests for the desktop on, so we can
also get a great set of automated test scripts for our desktop out of
this as well. And of course, running the scripts in different ways on
different platforms will help expose bugs in LDTP so that we can get
them fixed, and make LDTP really kick some ass as well.

-- dobey