ANNOUNCE: Gtk2-Perl 2.21.4

This is Gtk2-Perl, a set of Perl bindings for various GNOME
libraries.  It includes:

  * Glib            1.171
  * Gnome2          1.042
  * Gnome2::Canvas  1.002
  * Gnome2::GConf   1.043
  * Gnome2::VFS     1.080
  * Gtk2            1.171
  * Gtk2::GladeXML  1.006

Tarballs can be downloaded from:

Changes in this release:

Overview of changes in Glib 1.171
=================================

* Correct the way we check values for definedness: add gperl_sv_defined(), an
  XS version of perl's defined(), and use it everywhere.  Among other things,
  this should fix the problems where tied values were reported as undefined.
* Fix some build issues.

Overview of changes in Glib 1.170
=================================

* Make our build output prettier.
* Add Glib::MakeHelper::get_configure_requires_yaml.
* Use the above to add configure_requires information to META.yml in order to
  publicize our Makefile.PL-time requirements.
* Try to fix some portability issues.

Overview of changes in Glib 1.162
=================================

* Fix a build failure in the documentation generation phase.  [Andreas König]

Overview of changes in Glib 1.161
=================================

* Fix an assertion in Glib::Object::CLONE.
* Make Makefile.PL more friendly to CPAN testers.

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.171
=================================

* Avoid syntax that was causing perl errors in Gtk2::Builder::_do_connect on
  some platforms.
* Add bindings for GtkIMContext, GtkIMContextSimple, and GtkIMMulticontext.
* Improve the documentation in various places.
* Make Gtk2::Gdk::Color::new take an optional pixel value.
* Correct the way we check values for definedness: use Glib's
  gperl_sv_defined(), an XS version of perl's defined().  Among other things,
  this should fix the problems where tied values were reported as undefined.
* Plug memory leaks.

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.170
=================================

* Make our build output prettier.
* Publicize our Makefile.PL-time requirements through META.yml's
  configure_requires.
* Fix leak in Gtk2::Pango::Layout::get_iter.
* Fix a few test failures.

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.162

* Fix a strange parse error related to the use of qw// that occured on some
  versions of perl.  [Jeffrey Ratcliffe]

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.161

* Fix a leak in Gtk2::Pango::Layout::get_iter.
* Fix a few test failures.