gfloatbg 0.1 released

What is it?
===========

gfloatbg subtly changes the color of the GNOME desktop over time, so
slowly that it won't be noticed. This is a good alternative to placing a
wallpaper.

Where to get it?
================
This release is available as a source package in tar.gz format
and can be downloaded from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=188953&package_id=221282&release_id=521436

What's Changed?

Not much. This is the initial release. However, I have been personally
using this application on the background for several months.

The low version number indicates that I would like feedback from the
community before I make the final 1.0 release.

Cheers,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen users sourceforge net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802