ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.19.4 [hopefully stable]]

Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.

It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
of accuracy.

This release is for GNOME 2.19.4.

Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.19.3).

* From Jani Monoses (thanks!)
 Fixed bug #448263 – drop libgnome dependency

 The patch makes the following changes:

 - replace gnome_help_display_desktop() with code from libgnome. As a bonus this
   made both calls' to help error handling be consistent when by using a dialog.

 - drop GnomeClient dependency which is only used for die callback that does
   gtk_main_quit() and is useless

 - use gtk_init instead of gnome_program_init. bug-buddy functionality is lost
   but that does not seem very important for gcalctool. There were few crashers
   and the last was caught months ago by Ubuntu's apport not bug buddy.

 This patch makes the current --enable-gnome switch redundant as the app becomes
 plain GTK + gconf. On the box I tested it in, the number of linked DSOs dropped
 from 69 to 36 and startup time improved noticeably."

Updated String Translations (thankyou!)

I Felix     - ta.po: Updated Tamil Translation.
Pema Geyleg - dz.po: Updated dzongkha translation.

You can download this new version from:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/5.19/