iogrind-0.0.1 ...

	iogrind is a (prototype) I/O latency measuring tool, it has staggered
to a 1st release, and has it's own wiki page & mailing list now:

	http://live.gnome.org/iogrind

Version 0.0.1
    + initial release of iogrind
	    + be very suspicious of the I/O results
    + the file-system view is however useful
    + ext2dump - for ext[23]
    + blockdump - (Jan Kara)
	+ dumps file data only for other filesystems.
    + iogrind requires a patched version of valgrind to
      generate traces (not included)
    + with thanks to Federico Mena, Radek Doulik, Julian Seward,
      Jan Kara

Download:
    + ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/iogrind/0.0/iogrind-0.0.1.tar.bz2

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot