GOK v1.3.6 released!

This release considered stable.

Yes I know... I just released 1.3.5 a little while ago, but I wanted to include some fine work from Christian Kirbach. Thanks Christian. The increase in contributions to GOK from the community is really encouraging... thanks!

==============
* What is GOK?
==============

GOK enables users to control their free desktops without having to rely on a standard keyboard or mouse. It includes a suite of on-screen keyboards as well as dynamic keyboard generation. Please see
http://www.gok.ca/ for details.

================================
* What's changed for GOK v1.3.6?
================================

* Bug fixes and updated translations. Thanks community!
* Compiler warnings and numerous unused variable removed -- Thanks Christian Kirbach!

* Where can I get it?

You can obtain GOK v1.3.6 in source code form here:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gok/1.3/gok-1.3.6.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gok/1.3/

best regards,
The GOK Team