ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.11.1 Released (development release)

Hey Everyone,

This email is to announce Tomboy 0.11.1, the second development
release in the 0.11.x series.

As part of our ongoing effort to remove dependencies on the unmaintained libegg, Stefan Cosma has ported our tray icon code to use the newer GtkStatusIcon found in GTK+ 2.10. Though we haven't noticed any regressions, there have been a lot of changes in the tray and applet code. So if you notice *any* strange behaviors, PLEASE remember to file a bug so we can get them fixed ASAP. :-)

Note to packagers: `make install` from the tarball will now also install the .mdb files needed to get good debug output from Tomboy. Users can now run Tomboy in debug mode by passing it the --debug flag (in past versions you had to set a $MONO_EXTRA_ARGS env var).

Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas.  It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.

Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy

Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas

Tomboy is available at:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/0.11/tomboy-0.11.1.tar.gz
md5sum: 78a5f1438a0277228328fd51eb841844
size: 4.2M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/0.11/tomboy-0.11.1.tar.bz2
md5sum: 7c1b8db66fa3256603ee39689e65b046
size: 3.5M

This release includes the following:

Version 0.11.1
* New tray icon code using GtkStatusIcon (kill libegg, #349265, Stefan Cosma).
* Fix crashers: #544406, #460642, #544996, #523035
* Fix bugzilla addin to accept bug IDs of one or more digits (#533024).
* Fix behavior when start note is recreated (#508982, Jon Lund Steffensen)
* Include .mdb files during install. Enable --debug, --trace, and --profile.
* Translation updates: ar, bg, ca, de, es, et, fr, gl, he, nb, nl, oc, pt_BR,
                      sk, sv, th, vi, zh_CN

Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches,
keeping translations up to date, and helping to make Tomboy
better!

Sandy