GQ LDAP Client 1.3.3

What is GQ
==========
GQ is a GTK based LDAP client.

Features include:
* LDAP browser
* LDAP V3 Schema browser
* Template builder
* Export subtree or whole server to LDIF
* Use any number of servers
* Search based on single argument or LDAP filter
* Edit and delete entries
* Add entries using an existing entry, or based on your own
template
* Supports LDAP syntaxes and special attributes by presenting them
in a custom way. Currently there are custom "displaytypes" for
jpegPhoto, userPassword and X509 certificates and CRLs.

GQ 1.3.3
========

This is the release candidate for GQ 1.4.0, if no bugs appear, this will be
released as the stable 1.4.0 soon.

  Bug Fixes
   * "Edit Server" entry opening the wrong properties dialog; Closes #1632609
   * problem creating filters from search tabs; Closes #1632618
   * disable "Disconnect" menu item on disconnected servers; Closes #1636972
   * fixed segmentation fault; Closes #1636956
   * keep our own reference on the input form as we might lose it in
     set_content() otherwise; Closes #1638775
   * fix second crash from bug #1642786
   * fixed some compile time warnings; added another data check before
     dereferencing a pointer; Fixes #1645495
   * Fixed a typo (bug 1697605). Reported and patch provided by Andreas
     Hasenack

Links
=====
Download:

Web site:
      * http://www.gq-project.org/

PS: Test it. If you don't you're not in a position to claim that 1.4.0
is a crappy release.