libepc 0.3.3 released

Hi,

Seems I have to announce libepc 0.3.3, shortly after releasing 0.3.2.
I've incorrectly modified the libtool version information for 0.3.2.
See bug 509503 for details.

So please forget that 0.3.2 ever existed, and use 0.3.3 instead.

To download, visit:

        http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libepc/0.3/

What is libepc?
---------------

The Easy Publish and Consume library provides an easy method to:

      * publish data using HTTPS: EpcPublisher
      * announce that information via DNS-SD: EpcDispatcher
      * find that information: EpcConsumer
      * and finally consume it

You can use this library as a key/value store published to the network,
using encryption, authentication and service discovery.

The reference manual is available at:

        http://library.gnome.org/devel/libepc-1.0/unstable/

Code examples can be found at:

        http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libepc/trunk/examples/

For more information, visit:

        http://live.gnome.org/libepc/

Changes
-------

* Use correct libtool version information (#509503).

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/