GNOME Power Manager 2.23.1

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

This _unstable_ release contains lots of crazy new code since 2.22.1
was released.
WARNING, this code may impregnate your cat called Dave and steal all
of the magazines from the bathroom.

==============
Version 2.23.1
==============
- Fixed #526178, Should check user capability "CanShutdown" before
providing shutdown option in combo box (Simon Zheng)
- Fixed #526349, gnome-power-bugreport.sh doesn't work on Solairs (Simon Zheng)
- Fixed #522236, g-p-m should set a window type hint for the
brightness feedback window (Danny Baumann)
- Fixed #522078, Don't try to generate a config_id when we have no
primary batteries (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed #517914, The graph colors are used inconsistently between the
various graphs (Jérôme Guelfucci)
- Fixed #524449, Fix a critical warning in gnome-power-preferences
(Richard Hughes)
- Fixed #108075, Don't show some notifications under GDM (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed rh#444026, Check keys for writability before we try to change
them (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed rh#443069, Be more paranoid about the rates reported from HAL
(Richard Hughes)
- Fix a bunch of build warnings with glib trunk (Kjartan Maraas)
- Use Unique to make g-p-p and g-p-s single instance (Richard Hughes)
- Add a default button for GConf settings (Matthias Clasen)
- Remove all the hidden cpufreq code, as I keep being told I'm insane
by Matthew (Richard Hughes)
- Use the same logic for xrandr as hal when we have a large number of
brightness steps (Richard Hughes)
- Clear the brightness applet background properly so we can draw on it
later (Ted Gould)
- Remove the lid sounds. Everbody hates them (Richard Hughes)
- Add new functionality allowing us to change the backlight brightness
using XRANDR (Richard Hughes)
- Make the backlight do what the user expects rather than what the
policy says (Richard Hughes)

Translations:
- Updated bg: Alexander Shopov
- Updated nn: Eskild Hustvedt