ANNOUNCE GCalctool 5.26.1

Standing in for Robert Ancell. It's been a while since I did one
of these, so I hope I've got it all correct.

Changes from 5.26.0:

   * Fix display on startup to be replaced on entry (Robert Ancell, Bug #575385)

   * Updated documentation: C (Shaun McCance)
                            el (Simos Xenitellis)

   * Updated translations: ar (Anas Afif Emad)
                           bg (Alexander Shopov)
                           fr (Stephane Raimbault)
                           kn (Shankar Prasad)
                           ru (Nickolay V. Shmyrev)