Lasem 0.1.1 released

Hi,

Lasem 0.1.1 "Look, look! I can make another release of a library without
changing its name" is now available.

Lasem is a library for SVG and Mathml, implementing a DOM like API. It's
based on GObject and use Pango and Cairo for the rendering. Included in
the package, there is a simple application, lasemrender, which is able
to convert a Mathml, a latex math or a SVG file to either a PNG, PDF or
SVG image.

Here's the changes since the last release:

      * [SVG] Improvement of the length unit processing ;
      * [SVG] Viewport property ;
      * [SVG] Correct the placement of nested SVGs ;
      * [All] Inlined ENTITY support ;
      * [All] Parser memory leak.

Lasem 0.1.1 is available for download at:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/lasem/0.1/lasem-0.1.1.tar.gz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/lasem/0.1/lasem-0.1.1.tar.bz2
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/lasem/0.1/lasem-0.1.1.md5sum

Development happens in a git repository hosted on the GNOME servers:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/lasem/

There's even a bugzilla product:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=lasem

And from time to time, I blog about Lasem:

http://blogs.gnome.org/emmanuel/category/lasem/

        Emmanuel Pacaud.