ANNOUNCE: GNOME Activity Journal 0.3.2

GNOME Activity Journal 0.3.2 - Luciana's Tricycle

On behalf of the Zeitgeist Project team, after 1 year, 3 months, and 9 days since the first prototype, I am proud to announce the first development release of GNOME Activity Journal, codenamed "Luciana's Tricycle".

What is GNOME Activity Journal?
-----------------------------------
GNOME Activity Journal is not a File Browser but an Activity Browser. It uses the Zeitgeist Framework to display what you did, and introduces a better way to quickly find the things you were doing.

Where?
-------
Downloads: http://edge.launchpad.net/gnome-activity-journal/0.3/0.3.2/+download/gnome-activity-journal-0.3.2.tar.gz
About Zeitgeist: http://zeitgeist-project.com
Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeActivityJournal

Features:
----------

 * Pretty layout
 * Pinning (marking) items
 * Calendar slider (quickly move forwards/back in time)
 * Preview tooltips

Experimental:
---------------

 * Tracker-based search

Features in progress for future releases:

 * Display web browsing history in the journal
 * Search and interaction
 * Tags
 * Detailed single-day view showing relationships between files
 * Removing activities from the journal

Call for translators:
The project is still very low on translations. We'd really appreciate translation contributions so more people will be able to start using Zeitgeist.

Cheers
Seif Lotfy