GNOME Color Manager 2.31.4

gnome-color-manager is a session program that makes it easy to manage, install
and generate color profiles in the GNOME desktop.

Version 2.31.4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-07-01

* Translations
 - Updated Galician translations (Fran Diéguez)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Jorge González)
 - Updated Estonian translation (Mattias Põldaru)
 - Updated Hebrew translation (Yaron Shahrabani)
 - Updated Simplified Chinese translation (甘露 Gan Lu)

* New Features:
 - Port from lcms to lcms2 (Richard Hughes)
 - Split gcm-prefs into a control center module and a profile viewer
(Richard Hughes)
 - Add gcm_image_set_abstract_profile() so we can set LAB abstract
profiles (Richard Hughes)
 - Add GcmProfileSearchFlags so we can control what kind of profiles
are loaded (Richard Hughes)
 - Allow passing profile and device types to GetProfilesForType()
(Richard Hughes)

* Bugfix:
 - Do not try to convert if the input and output profiles are not RGB
(Richard Hughes)
 - Refuse to import a local profile if it already exists system-wide
(Richard Hughes)
 - Make GcmImage take a GcmProfile, not a base64 string (Richard Hughes)
 - Depend on gnome-control-center 2.31.4 for GTK 3.0 fixes (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we load the profile store in the DBus service (Richard Hughes)

Richard.