GNOME PackageKit 2.30.3 released

GNOME PackageKit is the name of the collection of PackageKit GUI tools
for use in the GNOME desktop.

Version 2.30.3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-07-20

* Translations
 - Added Malay translation (Ahmed Noor Kader Mustajir Md Eusoff)
 - Added Estonian translation (Ivar Smolin)
 - Added Latvian translation (Peteris Krisjanis)
 - Updated Czech translation (Marek Cernocky)

* Bugfix:
 - Ensure we wait for the users resopnse when an application uses
InstallMimeTypes. Fixes #28323 (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix an important bug that stopped GetUpdates from working
correctly. Fixes rh#615099 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ignore message types we do not recognize. Fixes rh#575669 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure files created with gpk-service-pack do not have ';' in them
(Richard Hughes)
 - Save the package lists to the specified directory, not the system
default. Fixes rh#609531 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we reset the UI to sensitive after creating the system
package list (Richard Hughes)
 - Use the correct URL in the about dialog to fix an error. Fixes
rh#598261 (Richard Hughes)
 - Only mark the find button sensitive if we have valid text _and_ are
not searching. Fixes rh#602422 (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix default value of ignored_messages key (Vincent Untz)
 - Fix crash in gpk-dbus-service when looking for printer drivers (Vincent Untz)

Richard.