GStreamer Conference 2011

Hi everyone,
Just thought I send out a status update for the GStreamer Conference
2011. The program is starting to come together now with just a few more
items needing to be verified. We got some really interesting talks lined
up, as you see reflected in the updated topics teaser list on the
conference website:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

I would also like to remind people that if you register early you will
qualify for a reduced early bird fee for attending the conference, so if
you plan on going you should register as quickly as possible.

Being involved with also organizing the CE Linux Conference, that is
co-hosted alongside the GStreamer conference I can also tell you that
the program for that conference looks really good, same goes for the
LinuxCon program. So if you are only going to one conference this year,
then I definitely recommend doing a GStreamer+CE Linux combo in Prague
this October :)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all there, and make sure to
register on :
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

Sincerely,
Christian Schalle