Eye of GNOME 2.91.6

Hi *!

We missed the GNOME 2.91.5 release by a few days, but, after being held
back by changes in GTK+, Eye of GNOME 2.91.6 has now been released.
This version not only finally closed the oldest bug (#78514 from 2002)
we still had open for eog (yup, that's a 5-digit bug number!), we also
pulled the plug from the old custom plugin system and moved over to
libpeas. This works a bit more sane than the old system and should in
the end also provide better support for Python and friends through the
use of introspection. Currently we support C plugins only though.
Note also that the plugins in the separate eog-plugins package are not
yet converted to work with libpeas and thus won't work with eog 2.91.6.

* What is it ?
==============

Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.

* What's changed in 2.91.6 ?
============================

  * The plugin system was converted to libpeas (Claudio Saavedra, Felix Riemann)
  * Basic support for GObject Introspection (Claudio Saavedra)
  * Support copying an image to the clipboard (Adrian Hands, Felix Riemann)
  * More GTK+-3.0 compatiblity fixes (Claudio Saavedra)
  * Misc fixes, cleanups and optimizations (Claudio Saavedra, Felix Riemann)

Bug fixes:

  #78514,  copy item in edit menu (Adrian Hands, Felix Riemann)
  #626091, Port eog to use libpeas for the plugin engine (Claudio Saavedra,
           Felix Riemann)
  #626257, Add GObject Introspection support (Claudio Saavedra)
  #639312, rendering/layout infinite loop in GtkIconView (Claudio Saavedra)

New and updated translations:

- Khaled Hosny [ar]
- Alexander Shopov [bg]
- Paul Seyfert [de]
- Daniel Mustieles, Jorge González [es]
- Ivar Smolin [et]
- Fran Diéguez [gl]
- Yaron Shahrabani [he]
- Andika Triwidada [id]
- Kjartan Maraas, Torstein Adolf Winterseth [nb]
- Matej Urbančič [sl]
- Daniel Nylander [sv]
- Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy [vi]

* Where can I get it ?

Source code:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/eog/2.91/eog-2.91.6.tar.gz
 sha256sum: dac7cfe761aa4cea239c0f7e93a525507b2916b1d7cba5145d868613c9bcdc61
      size: 4.0M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/eog/2.91/eog-2.91.6.tar.bz2
 sha256sum: ee2114821afbc67ffa2ecaa369fb84b4decce5cee8a6b0e9be388aca0fb343f2
      size: 2.9M

Enjoy!

The Eye Team