Announcement: Zeitgeist 0.7 "All I have is this woodchuck" release

Zeitgeist 0.7

On behalf of the Zeitgeist team I am proud to announce the release of Zeitgeist 0.7 `All I have is this woodchuck`.

What is Zeitgeist?
---------------------------------------

Zeitgeist is a service which logs the users's activities and events,
anywhere from files opened to websites
visited and conversations, and makes this information readily
available for other applications to use. It is also
able to establish relationships between items based on similarity and
usage patterns.

Website: http://zeitgeist-project.com/
Launchpad Project (with bug tracker): https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist
Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Zeitgeist

See also:
* Sub-projects of Zeitgeist:
   - Extensions for Zeitgeist - https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist-extensions
   - Data-sources for Zeitgeist (extensions for 3th party applications) - https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist-dataproviders
   - Datahub for zeitgeist - https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist-datahub
* Dedicated Graphical User Interfaces:
   - GNOME Activity Journal - https://launchpad.net/gnome-activity-journal
   - Sezen - https://launchpad.net/sezen

Where can you get it?
-------------------------------
http://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/0.7/0.7/+download/zeitgeist-0.7.tar.gz

What has changed?
--------------------------

Engine:

- Added some new mimetype mappings
- Speed up the GetEvents method by caching events (LP: #686732)
- Allow extension without public method (LP: #691660)
- Added a read-only DBus property "extensions" to org.gnome.zeitgeist.Log
(LP: #693861)
- Added helper function to get an extension's name
- Fixed bug in RemoteInterface.Quit(): make sure to close connection to the
used bus if this method gets called, this is needed if RemoteInterface
does not know anything about the loop it is running in.
- Fix sending payload from engine to client (LP: #692645)
- Improve performance of DataSourceRegistry (LP: #695311)
- Improve performance of find_event queries with timerange other than
TimeRange.always() (LP: #672965)
- Add an auto-filter for broken database entries (LP: #598666 workaround)
- Introduce new DB schema (version 3) that bundles a few performance related
fixes (LP: #673452, #673394)

Python API:

- Fix find_event_for_template to stop ignoring the template (LP: #690377)
- Add get_extensions method to ZeitgeistClient

Overall:

- Using logging output for debugging purposes (LP: #660440)
- Stop building man page for zeitgeist-datahub (LP: #680360)
- Allow easy building for KDE (LP: #683280)
- Logging output now displays how many events were actually inserted from
the batch of requested inserts (LP: #660440)
- Changed License to LGPL 2.1+

Cheers
Seif