Pogo 0.7

I am proud to announce a new release of Pogo, probably the simplest and
fastest audio player for Linux.

The tarball and an Ubuntu PPA are available at
http://launchpad.net/pogo

What is Pogo?
--------------------
Pogo plays your music. Nothing else. It is both fast and easy-to-use. The clear interface uses the screen real-estate very efficiently. Other features include: Fast search on the harddrive and in the playlist, smart album grouping, cover display, desktop notifications and no music library. Pogo is a fork of Decibel Audio Player and supports most common audio formats. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ and gstreamer.

What's new in

 0.7 "It has a melody both happy and sad" (2012-04-27)
* Search in home folder if we haven't found anything in the music directories.
* Do not search in subdirectories if we already search in parent directory.
* Only show filename and at most one parent dir for each file in search results.
* Convert GUI from libglade to gtkbuilder.
* Update translations.

Cheers,
Jendrik