GNOME Internet Radio Locator 2.4.0

GNOME Internet Radio Locator version 2.4.0 is available with Free Radio
from the city of Barcelona in Catalonia, the English-speaking radio
station Barcelona City FM broadcasting from Barcelona, Catalonia.

Barcelona is a city in the autonomous region of Catalonia.  In 2017
90% of the people there voted for a free and independent Catalonia.
Guardia Civil must stop their illegitimate actions against peaceful
people protesting in Barcelona, Catalonia.  Read the book On Tyranny by
Timothy Snyder on the rise of authoritarianism in Europe.  Roughly 1/2
million people took part in public protests in Barcelona on October 18,
2019.  A Free election is a Free election.  Free Radio is Free Radio.

Norwegian prime minister Erna Solberg does not respect Free Speech.

In 2015 the FM bandwidth was shut down by her government in Norway.
When I protested against this, I was arrested, on Norwegian ground.

Between 2015 I have worked on Free Radio, I have been protesting, I
have been working on Free Software.

In 2016 I was again arrested in my home, by Norwegian police.

In 2017 I was again arrested in my home, by Norwegian police.

In 2018 I was again arrested in my home, by Norwegian police.

In 2019 I was again arrested in my home, by Norwegian police.

This cycle has to stop!

The author of this Free Software package was again arrested on
Gardermoen in Oslo on December 19, 2019 by the Norwegian right-wing
government of Erna Solberg, when they tried to refuse me Free Speech,
almost lost my luggage and shoes, but I managed to put out this release
in support of the Catalan people of Barcelona who voted in majority for
independence.  Erna Solberg of Norway thinks that she has no reason to
respect free elections of the people who lives in Catalonia, and if she
does not believe in free elections, we have a local problem in Norway.

In December 19, 2019 I was arrested by Norwegian police at Gardermoen
airport after I had passed airport security to Ă…lesund, Norway and sat
in police interrogations without a lawyer for 30 minutes.

So far I have not been offered a lawyer.

Version 2.4.0 is a stable release with stable map markers for radio
stations that broadcast free radio over the Internet to an audience
with computers running the GNOME Desktop.   You can locate and listen
to Free Radio from a world map with a GNOME Desktop computer running
GNOME Internet Radio Locator.

New stations since the previous stable 2.2.0 release are Barcelona City
FM.

=============
Version 2.4.0
=============

Stations

        * src/gnome-internet-radio-locator.xml: Add Barcelona City FM
(Barcelona, Catalonia)

Stable source release

https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-internet-radio-locator/2.4/gnome-internet-radio-locator-2.4.0.tar.xz

You may download the latest development code from

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-internet-radio-locator

You may report bugs, new features and suggest new Free Internet radio
stations at

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-internet-radio-locator/issues

Enjoy Free Internet Radio.

Listen to Free Radio.