BuildStream 1.3.1 released

Hi all,

This is the first development snapshot in the 1.3.x series, leading up
to the 1.4 stable release which we expect to deliver this summer.

BuildStream 1.4 will be compatible in every way with previous
BuildStream 1 releases, and is not to be confused with the immense
amount of ongoing work to ultimately create BuildStream 2, for which
there is still no release date planned.

BuildStream 1.4 is a small feature release meant to address a few of
the current pain points people are having with BuildStream 1.

Additional points of interest:

  * Release Schedule for BuildStream 1

    BuildStream 1 is not following any strict release schedule at this
    time. Further small feature releases of BuildStream 1 may occur on
    an as needed basis while we await the arrival of BuildStream 2.

  * Branches

    I have opened up a new protected 'bst-1' branch in gitlab. This
    will serve as the "master" branch for BuildStream 1 going forward.

What is BuildStream ?
=====================
BuildStream is a Free Software tool for building/integrating software
stacks. It takes inspiration, lessons and use-cases from various
projects including OBS, Reproducible Builds, Yocto, Baserock,
Buildroot, Aboriginal, GNOME Continuous, JHBuild, Flatpak Builder and
Android repo.

BuildStream supports multiple build-systems (e.g. autotools, cmake,
distutils, make, meson), and can create outputs in a range of formats
(e.g. debian packages, flatpak runtimes, sysroots, system images) for
multiple platforms and chipsets.

=================
buildstream 1.3.1
=================

  o Source plugins may now request access access to previous during
    track and fetch by setting
    `BST_REQUIRES_PREVIOUS_SOURCES_TRACK` and/or
    `BST_REQUIRES_PREVIOUS_SOURCES_FETCH` attributes.

  o Add new `pip` source plugin for downloading python packages using
    pip, based on requirements files from previous sources.

Contributors:
=============
 - Chandan Singh
 - Raoul Hidalgo Charman
 - Tristan Van Berkom

Where can I get it ?
https://download.gnome.org/sources/BuildStream/1.3/

For more information on the BuildStream project, visit our home page
at https://buildstream.build/

Cheers,
    -Tristan