Re: Bugzilla upgrade...some questions

Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 06:11:18PM -0700, Elijah Newren escribió:

>images directory for bugzilla-new.  However there was also a
>subdirectory named local that hasn't been moved over anywhere under
>bugzilla-new.  That directory will be needed for auto-generation of
>reports in .html format and bug-buddy xml files (unless bug-buddy is
>being handled differently--I haven't looked into that).  Should we keep
>the same directory structure under bugzilla-new (meaning that we have a
>mostly empty bugzilla.gnome.org that is perhaps puzzling to those who
>see it), just make a directory named local instead of
>bugzilla.gnome.org/local (requiring a change to the crontab entries), or
>something else altogether?

	Every version of bug-buddy from 2.0 to 2.5.x is donloading these
file from b.g.o:

products=http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla-products.xml
config=http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla-config.xml
mostfreq=http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla-mostfreq.xml
md5sums=http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugzilla.gnome.org/md5sums

	We can use a new url for new clients, but we have to maintain
this old url for old clients running everywhere. A simple solution could
be making a new local dir and point a httpd alias named
b.g.o/bugzilla.gnome.org/

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas