Re: Newbie question

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 04:42, Simon Porter wrote:
> >> The 'keyword' link is working fine for me, although bugzilla does take
> >> its time sometimes to display the page. Could you give any specific
> >> error message at all?
> >
> > hmmm... the textbox was positioned over some text... i've tried it again
> > and nothing's broken... i think it's my browser's cache or something...
>
> Sounds like a browser rendering issue. What web browser are you using?

Sounds more like a case of unlucky timing to me.  Occasionally bugzilla
becomes unresponsive when under heavy load and it's possible the
connection was dropped.  A few days ago, we even had a denial-of-service
(someone accessed enter_bug.cgi faster and more times than bugzilla
could respond) which required Owen to power cycle the machine.

Elijah