Oh, and ...

Some work I did a while back that I perhaps didn't tell anyone about:

	Since the contract between client and server is very tight I have
added some more tightness:

	I added some vararg methods to possibly make using controls
simpler and ( incidentaly ) to decrease type safety beyond all previous
limits.

	eg.

	CORBA_double i;

	bonobo_widget_get_property (control, "value", &i, NULL);
	i+= 0.37;
	bonobo_widget_set_property (control, "value", i, NULL);

	This should theoreticaly be slower too since to determine the type
of i the client has to query the bag and then do its varargs stuff.

	Also these functions are just thin wrappers for the bonobo_widget,
the guts of what they do is in bonobo_property_bag_client_setv/getv and in
fact is mirrored on bonobo_control. Perhaps it would be useful in other
places...

	Regards,

		Michael.