Mnemonic and BonoboWidget

  I was trying to set a mnemonic label to activate a BonoboWidget.
Apparently, it doesn't work. I get a beep and this error:

Gtk-WARNING **: widget `BonoboWidget' isn't suitable for mnemonic
activation

  The function that issues this warning is:

static gboolean
gtk_widget_real_mnemonic_activate (GtkWidget *widget,
                                   gboolean   group_cycling)
{
  if (!group_cycling && GTK_WIDGET_GET_CLASS (widget)->activate_signal)
    gtk_widget_activate (widget);
  else if (GTK_WIDGET_CAN_FOCUS (widget))
    gtk_widget_grab_focus (widget);
  else
    {
      g_warning ("widget `%s' isn't suitable for mnemonic activation",
		 G_OBJECT_TYPE_NAME (widget));
      gdk_display_beep (gtk_widget_get_display (widget));
    }
  return TRUE;
}

  I think the focs flag is unset. The widget is, on the server side, an
hbox with a vbox with an entry.

  Funny thing is, keyboard navigation works fine.

  Any thoughts? Perhaps BonoboWidget should override GtkWidget's
mnemonic_activate for special treatment?...

--
Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro