Re: [gnome-db] [Fwd: Here's the spec file for suse.]

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 16:56, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 21:52, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Antonio Gennarini sent me an email with a spec file for building
> > gnome-db for SuSe Linux.  I do not know if he sent it to the
> > gnome-db-list or someone else.
> >
> > I am forwarding this email in the hopes that someone would know what to
> > do with it.
> >
> I am right now in Sevilla for GUADEC, so have no time to do it right
> now. As soon as I get home again, I'll do it.

heh, I answered this mail very quickly, without thinking :-)

Of course, as I'm totally ignorant of SuSe spec files or whatever it is,
I can't really "do it as soon as I get home again". I am at home now,
but have no idea what's the way to fix it :-)

So, please, somebody who knows about spec files, please, check the spec
files in CVS and the ones that Antonio sent, and, looking at the
differences, tell me what's the best way to fix it. Anyone?

cheers