RE: [gnome-db] Compiling libgda in cygwin

El lun, 24-03-2003 a las 20:30, Fernando Martins escribió:

> you might want to check this thread on former tries to compile on cygwin.
> There are other threads on the list you might want to look for.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-db-list/2002-August/msg00063.html

Ok, I've read this. But my problem seems to be "earlier" that the
questions shown there.

It seems to be related to the gnome-autogen tool, included in
gnome-common. It does not find any of the components and libraries it
needs to work -> autoconf, automake, libtool, etc., although they are
actually there (I have used all of them to build other packages).

I think it's about gnome-autogen configuration (perhaps I have to define
some environment variable, or give some paths to the tool), but I don't
know where to start looking for. Gnome people theirselves say that
gnome-common is a GNOME internal tool, not intended for use by external
people :-?

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2002-October/msg00103.html

> You might also want to consider compiling with MinGW.

Sorry, but this is not an option, for now. I would like to continue with
Cygwin, because I have already done quite work with other packages.

Regards

--
Andres Moya <Andres Moya hispalinux es>

"No a la guerra - Otro mundo es posible"
"No queremos a Bush - Tampoco a Sadam"