Re: GNOME programming style standards?

    Michael> A standard brace style would have prevented this bug, and
    Michael> a standard indentation style would have made it obvious.

There is already a GNU standard for such things, you can find it in
the GNU coding standards.

It's non-binding (though I guess nothing is all that binding), but it
might be nice to use in gnome-libs.

In any case, I agree that putting braces even for one-line blocks is
the only way to go: doing otherwise invites disaster as other people
add other lines of code to that block.  When I come across code that
does not use braces, I sometimes add them.