Re: cvs access

>  1.  How do I get write access for a given project?

If you want to work on some project on the GNOME CVS server, please
mail me or miguel with a username and a crypt()ed password so that we
can add you to the CVS user list.

>  2.  How does one coordinate with other developers on a given project (I
>  know of a few different ways to solve this problem in general, but I'm
>  not too familiar with CVS and I haven't done any free-software-work
>  before...)

Please read the GNOME Programming Guidelines; this is available in the
gnome-docu/white-papers/ProgrammingGuidelines directory, or in the
developer's web site here:

	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/

The CVS etiquette policies are listed there.

  Federico