Re: GNOME/2

>On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 pla@cland.ru wrote:
>>  OS/2 community have some of GNOME distribution ported to OS/2. We want to give
>> you differences to sources to
>> make libs 1.0.13 OS/2 compatible. Please tell us how to do it.

This may not be directly related to your question, but before we get the patches
put into GNOME, we should try and have them done the right way. This means:

	. No #ifdef __EMX__'s (or other ifdefs) scattered throughout the code.
	. All the platform-specific stuff put into macros or whatever inside
	  a gnome-<platformname>.h

GNOME already has some problems with the way the portability enhancements are
done - now would be a good opportunity to clean it up.

-- Elliot
Who me? I just wander from room to room.