Re: anoncvs failures - still wrong

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Bertrand Guiheneuf wrote:

> Hi Brandon,
> allbery@ece.cmu.edu said:
> // cvs checkout: in directory gnome-objc/intl: cvs checkout: cannot open
> // CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory (that one's been
> // happening for the past several months)
>
> gnome@cyberstorm.demon.co.uk said:
> // Me too! Having been told that the only way of rectifying it was to rf
> // -rf it, I did so on my entire gnome directory, only to see it reappear
> // again five minutes ago! And that was only my 2nd update!
>
> Sorry for this.
> You may have filled a bug report.
>
> The problem should be fixed now.

Nope.

ORBit went fine (no changes).

[jg@cyberstorm gnome]$ cvs -z3 update -Pd control-center
cvs server: Updating control-center
cvs update: move away control-center/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C control-center/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away control-center/AUTHORS; it is in the way
C control-center/AUTHORS
cvs update: move away control-center/ChangeLog; it is in the way
C control-center/ChangeLog
cvs update: move away control-center/MAINTAINERS; it is in the way
C control-center/MAINTAINERS
cvs update: move away control-center/Makefile.am; it is in the way
C control-center/Makefile.am
cvs update: move away control-center/NEWS; it is in the way
C control-center/NEWS
cvs update: move away control-center/README; it is in the way
C control-center/README
cvs update: move away control-center/acconfig.h; it is in the way
C control-center/acconfig.h
cvs update: move away control-center/acinclude.m4; it is in the way
C control-center/acinclude.m4
cvs update: move away control-center/autogen.sh; it is in the way
C control-center/autogen.sh
cvs update: move away control-center/configure.in; it is in the way
C control-center/configure.in

that didn't. Happens on all files AFAICT.

Please fix.

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/