Re: Help with first project.

> We have some nice functions to let you use the standard GNOME
> directories; look at them in gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-util.h.

This is wrong if you're looking for stuff that comes with your app. For
example if you app installs pixmaps to $(prefix)/share/pixmaps, it should
look under the application's prefix, rather than using
gnome_pixmap_file(). It might try gnome_pixmap_file() as a backup.

To get the prefix in your program the easiest thing is to add a -D option
to CFLAGS; look at gnome-libs/libgnome/Makefile.am for examples.

Havoc