Re: Question about right click on a gtkclist

>  Using gtk_clist_get_selection_info () is the way to know which row was clicked
>
>  if event is a GdkEventButton,
>  gtk_clist_get_selection_info (clist, event->x, event->y, &row, &col))
>
>  will return selected cell coordinates in row and col.

Make sure you check that the event's window is clist->list_window
before you do this.

>  PS: btw, am I the only one to find GtkClist/tree have a very strange
>  API ?

Of course not.  They need to be scrapped.  We will need real list/tree
widgets for the new file manager, anyways.

For GMC I have to jump through several hoops to get the correct
behavior; I have a GtkFList that is a GtkCList with all its event
handlers overriden to do a sane thing.

  Federico