Re: CVS : gnome-core - version?

That is the development branch of gnome-core.  It just hasn't had the
version number incremented (think of it as 1.1.0 if you want).

If you want the stable branch, checkout the gnome-core-1-0 branch.  If you
use the development branch (which has the resizable panel), be sure to get
gnome-applets as well, which has been split off from gnome-core.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/