Re: Alternative Programing languages

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 06:55:26PM +0100, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 10:49:40AM +0100, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> > I think the fact that there are lot's of support for other programming
> > languages than C in Gnome is not a very known fact.  I created a webpage
> > that tries to show what are supported by different languages.  It's
> > availiable at http://www.pdc.kth.se/~bagfors/gnome/languages.html
> [...]
> > Please give me feedback about it and tell me if you think this is usefull
> > information.
>
> Perl has bindings for libglade.

Do you have an url?

> You may also want to add gtkglarea, bonobo and gdkimlib to the set.

I would love too.  But I haven't seen anything that has bonobo-bindings
yet.  When I do I will add that.

What languages has support from gtkglarea and gdkimlib and where do I find
info about them?  isn't gdkimlib distributed with imlib?  Maybe I should
add imlib to the list?

What I should do is seperate gnome-libs into several parts but that's too
much job right now :)

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | http://www.acc.umu.se/~bagfors/