Re: python-bonobo (was Re: desktop as...)

I would be VERY MUCH interested in any python bindings.

I am still waiting for docs on py-orbit, and would love to see
py-bonobo.

Sorry however, I can't help much with coding yet!

On 11/30/99, 7:03:15 PM, "J.W. Bizzaro" <bizzaro@geoserve.net> wrote
regarding python-bonobo (was Re: desktop as...):

> Erik Bågfors wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 07:07:13AM +0000, J.W. Bizzaro wrote:
> > >
> > > Loci has been under slow development for nearly a year.  It's written
using
> > > gnome-python, will use ORBit and Bonobo, and is licensed under the
LGPL.

> > Is there bonobo-bindings for python yet?  Is someone working on it?
That
> > would be great!

> Not that I know of.  The Open Lab is working on Python bindings to
ORBit
> (partly for Loci's sake):

>     http://theopenlab.uml.edu/pyorbit/

> We'll probably take on the Python-Bonobo bindings if no one else does.
 Want