Episode 5: The Cursors Strike Back

A new version of my gnome-cursors is at
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~u07ih/code/gnome-cursors.051299.tar.gz
Feel free to pick it apart :)

The animation has been removed. Havoc's push and pop idea has been added, and
now it only uses GdkCursor's with gnome_stock_cursor_new.
Animation can be put back in if we only use the gnome_stock_cursor_(push|pop)
functions, but not if gnome_stock_cursor_new remains, as for animation we have
to keep track of the window a cursor is attached to, and when it's removed
and only the push/pop functions allow us to do that.

Plus there's a pretty url hand pointer too :)
iain