Re: Milestones document

> Note that you can use one gnome-terminal process for many terminals (using
> the 'New terminal' menu item.

	I don't know about you guys, but when I want a new terminal I
don't switch desktops to hunt down a running app and use its menu.

	I click on the big "TERMINAL" icon in my Panel.

	Perhaps we could use a command-line argument to gnome-terminal to
have it check if there's an existing terminal running, and if so, spawn
another window (and if not, just lauch the program normally).

	On second thought, that sound like a really crappy idea, but the
point about having to use a menu remains...