Re: --with-prefix problem

 My solution to this weird problem is to link

/usr/local/share/gnome/apps

/usr/share/gnome/apps/Local Applications

Your apps will then appear in the menu under the 'Local Applications'
submenu!

I think this should either be done automatically, or have a tool in
control-center available to root that would add PATHS to the list of
acceptable PATHS for gnome apps, help files ........ in a canonical
way

On 12/6/99, 7:20:21 PM, Rodrigo Moya <rmoya@tsai.es> wrote regarding
--with-prefix problem: